These course syllabi/outlines posted below are intended to give an idea of the textbook (if any), course content, work load/requirements, involved in the course. If enrolled in any undergraduate course, it is your responsibility to obtain the most recent syllabus from your course instructor or from your course website. Course syllabi/course outlines posted below may not be the latest version available.
Accommodations for students with disabilities:
The department of Psychology will provide reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities. Any person unable to access content on this website please contact the undergraduate office for assistance, location is room 291/292 Behavioural Sciences Building on Keele campus. Office telephone 416 - 736 - 5117. Email: email@example.com . Facsimile:416 - 736 - 5814.
Archived Course Syllabi / Course Outlines
- Fall / Winter 2017-2018
- Summer 2017
- Fall / Winter 2016 - 2017
- Summer 2016
- Fall / Winter 2015 - 2016
- Summer 2015
- Fall/Winter 2014 - 2015
- Summer 2014
- Fall / Winter 2013 - 2014
- Summer 2013
- Fall / Winter 2012 - 2013
- Summer 2012
- Fall / Winter 2011-2012
- Summer 2011
These have been discontinued as of the 2017-2018 academic year.
Prior to the 2017-2018 academic year, the Department of Psychology provided a Supplemental Calendar with information about advising, program requirements, policies, course offerings, and student resources. This information is now integrated into the Department of Psychology website. Please see the links on our website for more information. To view prior supplemental calendars, please use the links below.
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 16 /17
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 15/16
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 14/15
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 13/ 14
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 12/ 13
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 11/ 12
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 10/ 11
- Psychology Supplemental Calendar 09 / 10