Psychology Undergraduate Program Advising helps you to make informed and thoughtful decisions about your academic pathway as you progress through your program.
Psychology Undergraduate Advising and Office Hours
Virtual office hours scheduled are listed below and accessible via this Zoom link.
- Monday to Friday at 10:00am - 11:00am and at 2:30pm - 3:30pm.
- Students can book an advising appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team can determine if you need an advising appointment or if your questions can be addressed right away, so please provide as many details as possible. If you do need an advising appointment you will have the option of choosing the format with our Academic Advisor (Zoom meeting or phone call).
- Virtual office hours are via this Zoom link. Current dates are;
- Monday to Friday at 10:00am - 11:00am and at 2:30pm - 3:30pm
3. We will post updated information on our virtual office schedule, so please visit this page for information on upcoming sessions.
Outside of our virtual office hours, the best way to reach us is via email.
Our team is responding to email enquirers Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Visit the Faculty of Health Office for Student and Academic Services for general advice about being a student in the Faculty of Health and general advice about Faculty and University degree requirements.
Office for Student and Academic Services (OSAS)
For career counselling see the Career Centre.
Other helpful links:
- Accessibility Services
- Careers in Psychology
- Counselling & Development (For same-day support please call 416-736-5297)
- Enrolment and Registration Guide
- Learning Commons
- Psychology Undergraduate Office Contact Us Information
- Office of the Registrar
- GPA Calculator
- General Education Requirement Assessment Form
- Faculty of Health Petitions